|Release||22 October 2013 (Update)|
|A material from the ocean, woven into a strong thread. Brought to the surface by traders.|
|Exchange||484,859 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Algarum thread is used along with sirenic scales to make sirenic armour. It can be bought from Ocellus Virius, the Bandit general store in the Wilderness, or on the Grand Exchange. Three of these are needed to make a sirenic hauberk, two to make sirenic chaps, and one to make a sirenic mask.
The shop interface to buy these from Ocellus cannot be opened without at least 500,000 in the money pouch or inventory.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Bandit Duty Free||Bandit Camp (Wilderness)||450,000||Coins||5|
|Ocellus's Store||Monastery of Ascension||500,000||Coins||10|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If zoomed in on when dropped, it can be seen that this thread has an animated pattern on its surface.
- According to Ocellus, the Order of Ascension stole the thread to make armour, and then he stole the thread from them to prevent them from making armour.