Green dragon leather is used in the Crafting skill to make green dragonhide armour. It can be created by giving a green dragonhide and 20 coins to a tanner, or by using the Make Leather spell at level 83 Magic. Tanners can be found in Al Kharid, the Ranging Guild, Varrock, Taverley, Canifis and the Crafting Guild. Players can make green dragon leather into items of green dragonhide armour, as shown on the table below, if they have a needle and thread.
Green dragon leather
| Crafting level||1|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Green dragonhide, green dragon leather, blue dragonhide and blue dragon leather are now free to play objects.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- The various coloured dragon leathers can now be found more easily on the Grand Exchange (“d-leather” expanded to “dragon leather”).
- When crafting something from dragon leather, your character appears to be holding a piece of regular leather as they craft.