|Release||1 August 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||36 coins|
|Low alch||24 coins|
|A sturdy piece of dagannoth hide.|
|Exchange||5,556 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Dagannoth hides are the tough skins from dagannoth, and are used to make Fremennik armour. The hides are brought, along with either rock-shell pieces, wallasalki bones, or other specialty dagannoth hides; to create rockshell, skeletal, or spined armour respectively. Helmets require at least one hide, leggings require two hides, and tops require three hides. The player must bring these materials, as well as a small amount of coins to Skulgrimen, Peer the Seer, or Sigli the Huntsman for the armours respectively, to craft the equipment.
Dagannoth hides are also used as the tertiary ingredient for Spirit dagannoth familiars, requiring level 83 Summoning. Making the spirit dagannoth pouch requires 1 spirit shard, and 1 crimson charm granting the player 364.8 Summoning experience.
Aside from monster drops, players may obtain dagannoth hides from the following:
- Uncommon loot from a ninja impling or its jar form, granting three noted dagannoth hides.
- Uncommon loot from a spirit impling or its jar form, granting one dagannoth hide.
- Gambling Zeal in Soul Wars can award five dagannoth hide.
- Completing the Barbarians v. Wizards Court Case awards players with ten noted dagannoth hides.
- Players may receive dagannoth hides from opening a box of summoning ingredients, a possible reward from the Familiarisation Distraction and Diversion.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Spirit dagannoth pouch||1,416|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Celestial dragon||127||4 (noted)||6/128|
|Dagannoth (Waterbirth Island)||78; 79||1||10/128|
|Ninja impling jar||N/A||3||Uncommon||N/A|
|Spirit impling jar||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]