A strip of cloth can be made at a loom using the Crafting skill. Two balls of wool and level 1 Crafting are needed to make one, and players receive 1.2 experience points for doing so. It is used to make wizard armour.
It is also used in the Regicide quest as a fuse for the barrel bomb that players make in the quest. It is also used in the Some Like It Cold quest to make the penguins' outfits.
Strips of cloth are also used in the God Emissaries tasks to make a flag in 4 village squares to contact "agents". Making all 4 flags awards 7500 Crafting experience.
Strips of cloth can also be requested as part of a Menaphos City Quest.
Strip of cloth
|1.2 XP||-||4 (2.4s) ||1,232|
| Crafting level||1|
| Must be performed at a loom|
|Ball of wool||2||1,118||2,236|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Strips of cloth now require two balls of wool instead of four.
- Wizard armour can now be crafted from strips of cloth, as can the wand and book.
- The strip of cloth used in Regicide can now be spun in free worlds. The required Crafting level has been reduced from level ten to level one.
- They used to be known as bolts of cloth. When Construction was released, many players tried to substitute this item for the bolt of cloth, as the strips were cheaper, but this did not work. The name was changed a week later to avoid further confusion.