An elder wisp is a wisp harvested in the Divination skill. Upon being harvested, it will transform into an elder spring from which elder memories and elder energy may be gathered. Completion of the quest Fate of the Gods is required to access these wisps.
Each harvest of an elder wisp yields 8.5 divination experience, 17 if an enriched elder memory is harvested.
The colour scheme appears to be based on the two gods who came from Freneskae, Seren (green-blue) and Zaros (purple).
Using any of the following to get to the World Gate, and then teleporting to the Elder Hall on Freneskae.
[view] • [talk]
- ^ Level 1 to 54 Divination will reward 1 energy.
Level 55 to 74 Divination with reward 2 energies.
Level 75 Divination and over will reward 3 energies.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- Wisps will now only wander up to five tiles away from the rift, which should make this particular aspect of training the skill a bit more AFK-able.
- The minimum duration for a spring is now 60 seconds. Each additional player who interacts with the spring will increase the duration by a flat 15 seconds, up to a maximum of 75 extra seconds.
- While gathering Memories you'll now have the chance to get an Enriched Memory. This critical chance can go over 100%. At 150%, for example, you'll get one Enriched Memory and a 50% chance to get another.