An enriched gleaming wisp is a special tier 6 wisp harvested with the Divination skill. It spawns when players have contributed enough chronicle fragments to an energy rift to overload it, which triggers a memory overflow and spawns the wisp.
Upon being harvested from, it will transform into an enriched gleaming spring, providing enriched gleaming memories and gleaming energy. Having a normal gleaming memory available when clicking on this wisp can cause the enriched spring to absorb it to prolong the duration of the spring.
[view] • [talk]
- ^ Level 1 to 54 Divination will reward 1 energy.
Level 55 to 74 Divination with reward 2 energies.
Level 75 Divination and over will reward 3 energies.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Wisps now maintain the same clickbox when turning into springs.
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- Wisps will now only wander up to five tiles away from the rift, which should make this particular aspect of training the skill a bit more AFK-able.
- The minimum duration for a spring is now 60 seconds. Each additional player who interacts with the spring will increase the duration by a flat 15 seconds, up to a maximum of 75 extra seconds.
- While gathering Memories you'll now have the chance to get an Enriched Memory. This critical chance can go over 100%. At 150%, for example, you'll get one Enriched Memory and a 50% chance to get another.
- ninja 1 July 2014 (Update):
- Memories will now be overwritten by enriched ones if the player is harvesting from an enriched wisp.