The blissful shadow core is a remnant of Blissful shadows. It can be obtained by killing blissful shadows, pickpocketing from Amlodd workers, or as a possible reward from Light creatures on the Prifddinas Agility Course or the Motherlode Maw. It can also be received as a possible reward from Meg. It can be converted at the rift in the Amlodd Clan district of Prifddinas with level 81 Divination for 455 Divination experience, and sometimes a light core.
Throwing a Blissful shadow core into the Amlodd crater completes one of the Hard achievements in the Tirannwn achievements set.
Depositing 15 of these cores into the Light rift is part of the I'm Forever Washing Shadows achievement.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 3 August 2015 (Update):
- Shadow core challenges will no longer be issued as a Divination daily challenge.
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- The amount of Divination XP given when converting dark cores has been increased.
- patch 17 November 2014 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with converting shadow cores if you have some in your backpack that you don't have the divination level to convert.