Blissful shadow core
|Blissful shadow core|
|Release||10 November 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can gain more shadow cores by killing shadow creatures in Prifddinas.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A medium shadow core. It feels oily.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The blissful shadow core is a remnant of blissful shadows. It can be obtained by killing blissful shadows, pickpocketing from Amlodd workers, or as a possible reward from light creatures on the Prifddinas Agility Course or the Motherlode Maw. It can also be received as a possible reward from Meg. It can be converted at the rift in the Amlodd Clan district of Prifddinas with level 81 Divination for 455 Divination experience, and sometimes a light core.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Hefin Agility Course||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
|Motherlode Maw||N/A||10–30 (noted)||Uncommon||N/A|
|Treasure chest (player-owned port)||N/A||10–28 (noted)||Common||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 August 2015 (Update):
- Shadow core challenges will no longer be issued as a Divination daily challenge.
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- The amount of Divination XP given when converting dark cores has been increased.
- patch 17 November 2014 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with converting shadow cores if you have some in your backpack that you don't have the divination level to convert.
|Rifts / sources|