Enriched cursed wisp
|Enriched cursed wisp|
|Release date||8 August 2016 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Sword of Edicts in the Wilderness|
|Examine||An enriched wisp of cursed energy. Enriched wisps always give enriched memories.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
An enriched cursed wisp is a special wisp that may be harvested at any Divination level. It spawns when players have contributed enough chronicle fragments to the wilderness energy rift to overload it, which triggers a Memory Overflow and spawns the wisp.
Upon being harvested, it will transform into an enriched cursed spring from which cursed energy may be gathered and which has a one hundred percent base chance to crit, giving enriched cursed memories. Total critical chance over one hundred results in a chance to gain multiple memories at once. The experience and energy obtained from these wisps vary based on the player's level.
If multiple people harvest from the spring, its timer is extended.
Harvesting[edit | edit source]
|Enriched cursed wisp|
|Memory||Enriched cursed memory|
Experience[edit | edit source]
Experienced gained per harvest for enriched memories.
Loot[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE Price||High Alch|
|Cursed energy||1–3[d 1]||Always||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Enriched cursed memory||1||Common||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
- ^ Level 1 to 54 Divination will reward 1 energy.
Level 55 to 74 Divination with reward 2 energies.
Level 75 Divination and over will reward 3 energies.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- Wisps will now only wander up to five tiles away from the rift, which should make this particular aspect of training the skill a bit more AFK-able.
- The minimum duration for a spring is now 60 seconds. Each additional player who interacts with the spring will increase the duration by a flat 15 seconds, up to a maximum of 75 extra seconds.
- While gathering Memories you'll now have the chance to get an Enriched Memory. This critical chance can go over 100%. At 150%, for example, you'll get one Enriched Memory and a 50% chance to get another.
- patch 30 August 2016 (Update):
- Enriched cursed springs will now grant the correct XP upon harvesting from them.
|Rifts / sources|