Springs are elemental objects connected with the Divination skill. They appear when a player chooses the harvest option on a wisp in a wisp colony. Springs are a source of divine energy, the main resource in Divination, as well as memories.
Springs come in three stages when activated. The first stage has a light pink/white spring coming from the centre. The second stage has a hot pink stream coming from the centre with less power than the first stage. The final stage has no stream coming from the centre and looks similar to floating water.
This also applies to enriched springs; however, for those, it seems that the increased lifespan due to absorbing players' memories is added to the last stage, potentially making it last much longer than normal.
Spring types[edit | edit source]
- Pale spring
- Cursed spring (Enriched)
- Flickering spring (Enriched)
- Bright spring (Enriched)
- Glowing spring (Enriched)
- Sparkling spring (Enriched)
- Gleaming spring (Enriched)
- Vibrant spring (Enriched)
- Lustrous spring (Enriched)
- Brilliant spring (Enriched)
- Radiant spring (Enriched)
- Luminous spring (Enriched)
- Elder spring (Enriched)
- Positive spring
- Negative spring
- Incandescent spring (Enriched)
- Ancestral spring
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- The default duration of divination springs is now 60 seconds. Also, each additional player who interacts with the spring will increase the duration by a flat 15 seconds, up to a maximum of 75 extra seconds.
- patch 6 October 2014 (Update):
- The animation when harvesting from an enriched divination spring has been updated to stop memories from appearing out of the surrounding floor.
|Rifts / sources|