|MAIN||Talk||Goals||Progress||Outfit||Equipment||Max & Comp Cape Colors||Userboxes||Signature||Header|
RE: GazBot - tier issue?[edit source]
You are correct, thanks for letting me know. I believe it only affects shields and capes - I think my script skipped the tier adjustment for those by mistake. I'll see about fixing both my script and on-wiki errors.
There is the open question of what to do with capes, though. Capes usually have a damage bonuses - does that make them 'hybrid power' and worth +20 tiers (making superior reefwalker t105)? Can we map cape damage bonuses onto a tier relationship like other armour slots (Calculator:Combat stats#Armour damage) - do the damage tiers line up with the armour tiers? Do we just ignore cape damage and treat them as if they were pure hybrid (+15 tiers)? What's your opinion on this? 14:32, 6 July 2019 (UTC)
Re: Equipment image[edit source]
Image looks good. I'll update the css and any templates etc today.08:17, 25 August 2019 (UTC)
Portable forge[edit source]
Don't edit userpages[edit source]
Please do not edit other users' userpages on the RuneScape Wiki, as you did to the userpage User:Tyilo, as per this policy. If it was your userpage, please log in before editing to avoid uncertainty over whether the edits are what the owner wants. However, a few exceptions can be made. You may edit another user's userpage:
- ... if you notice anything obviously rule-breaking on a user page (crude photos, messages that may be harmful to someone else or anything that breaks one of Jagex's rules). If you are unsure if the content breaks a rule, contact another user to check it out.
- ... to clear red links from the wanted pages list.
- ... if editors are given permission by the author to edit the page. This includes guestbooks and some sandboxes.
- ... to revert vandalism.
Any other edits may be reverted if we think they may not be the page owner's, and if they appear to be vandalism you may be blocked from editing the RuneScape Wiki. Thank you.08:59, 8 November 2019 (UTC)
- Yes, to solve errors you are allowed to edit other editor's pages as per RS:DEU (as part of maintenance). But in those cases you'd still nowiki the offending wikitext instead of just outright deleting it. With nowiki I mean enclosing the wikitext with:
<nowiki>some template or something causing the error(s)</nowiki>
- Also if you want to link to categories (or even images) you need to add a colon (:) at the start of the link like:
[[:Category:Pages with script errors]]. Another note underscores are not necessary for internal wikilinks. :) 21:41, 8 November 2019 (UTC)
I'd say ask Towelcat what they are doing with that page and if they could remove redlinks from it. It's not that bad to have pages appear in Special:WantedPages especially if those are pages that should be created, but if those pages aren't actually wanted (because they only exist in OSRS and not RS for instance) then I'd rather remove the offending redlinks (read nowiki them if in userspace or on talk pages in any namespace). Or for instance if a user wanted to link to Song of the Elves from Plague's End (see trivia), then correct the link so it links to the OSRS page as in this case it's relevant. 21:41, 8 November 2019 (UTC)
RE:Nazi symbol on user page?[edit source]
I've removed it as per RS:DEU exception #1. 02:20, 9 November 2019 (UTC)
Wikian title[edit source]
Hey Chee, would you like to be nominated for the Wikian title? :) 13:40, 13 November 2019 (UTC)
- No problem, here you go :) 10:01, 14 November 2019 (UTC)
The Wikian Title[edit source]
Hi Chee, your request for the Wikian title was successful. Please contact Gaz Lloyd on his talk page, in the wiki Discord channel, or in-game (RSN: Gaz_Lloyd) so that he may give you the title. Sincerely, 08:57, 22 November 2019 (UTC)