|Release||7 January 2019 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|When used in the Artisans' Workshop, this overloads the workshop, allowing all players to generate an additional progress per swing while smithing.|
|Exchange||1,801 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Luminite injectors are injections of luminite, which when used, apply a buff to the Artisans' Workshop on the world, affecting all players inside. While under the effects, each hammer swing adds an additional +1 (base) progress to their Smithing product. They may be purchased from the Artisans' Workshop Reward Shop for 100% respect each, or obtained from portable skilling packs. Each deploy lasts 5 minutes.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Come Together ( 5) – Use a luminite injector in the Artisans' Workshop on world 70.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Updated pipe texture when a luminite injector is active in the Artisans' Workshop.
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- Luminite injectors have been fixed to give the correct amount of progress when activated and as such are now working as intended.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- Portable forges have been replaced with luminite injectors, which can be used at the Artisans' Workshop to give a group buff. Your existing portable forges have been turned back into portable packs, so you can choose to gain the new luminite injectors if you want them, or instead choose a different portable.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Luminite injectors replaced portable forges upon their release.
- Ahead of the Mining and Smithing rework, Gold Premier Club 2018 members were given an Artisan's workshop flyer, which could be redeemed upon release for many new rewards, including one luminite injector.