|Release||7 January 2019 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||37 coins (info)|
|When used in the Artisans' Workshop, this overloads the workshop, allowing all players to generate an additional progress per swing while smithing.|
|FAQ • doc|
Luminite injectors are injections of luminite that can be applied to the central forge within the Artisans Workshop. When used, they give all players inside the Artisans Workshop an additional +1 progress to their bar per swing. They can be obtained from portable skilling packs or purchased from the Artisans' Workshop Reward Shop for 100% respect each. Each deploy lasts 5 minutes.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- Portable forges have been replaced with luminite injectors, which can be used at the artisan's workshop to give a group buff. Your existing portable forges have been turned back into portable packs, so you can choose to gain the new luminite injectors if you want them, or instead choose a different portable.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Come Together ( 5) – Use a luminite injector in the Artisans' Workshop on world 70.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Luminite injectors replaced portable forges upon their release.
- Ahead of the Mining and Smithing rework, Gold Premier Club 2018 members were given an Artisan's workshop flyer, which could be redeemed upon release for many new rewards, including one luminite injector.