|Total level: 2880 (2987)|
|As of 18 May 2021|
Old signature (pre-template):
Sandbox[edit | edit source]
Main article: User:Paul Z/Sandbox
I use this to test things.
RuneScape goals[edit | edit source]
- [Name], Master of All
- Final Boss [Name]
- [Name] the Billionaire
- [Name] the Daredevil (+ gold version to be released)
- [Name] the Venerated
- (Current highest enrage kill is 33%)
- All boss drop-related titles.
- [Name] the Archivist (Currently 0/50)
- [Name] the Tool
- [Name] the Elite
- Re-obtain the [Name] the Reaper title. (Currently missing Solak, The Sanctum Guardian, Masuta the Ascended, Seiryu the Azure Serpent, Crassian Leviathan, Taraket the Necromancer, and The Ambassador)
- [Name] the Ultimate Slayer
- (Currently missing defeating a champion (The giant champion I defeated before this title's release doesn't count))
- To own a partyhat.
- 5,600,000,000 total experience.
- To get a completionist cape.
- Requirements left: 3
|120 (Currently 116/120), 120 (Currently 106/120)|
|Re-unlock all music tracks. (Currently 1,1315/1,1318)|
|[Name] the Archaeology Guildmaster|
- To get a trimmed completionist cape.
- Requirements left: 30
|Get the regular completionist cape.|
|Defeat all champions in the Champion's Challenge. (Currently defeated champions: Giant)|
|4,000 Chompy kills. (Currently at 133/4,000 kills)|
|Achieved a score of 1,250+ in Conquest. (Currently 1,030)|
|Unlock all permanent effects from Death's Store. (Need Book of Death, Reaper's choice, Rainbow and Grave loot beams, Bonfire booster, Additional tasks, and Reaper scroll)|
|Discover all the totem pieces on Anachronia.|
|Unlock all five of the Kal'gerion battle commendation titles. (Currently 0/5)|
|Purchase the champion's tackle box from the Fish Flingers fisherman.|
|Fully upgrade the base camp on Anachronia.|
|Kill the Penance King in Barbarian Assault.|
|Attain the highest Esteem rank possible (rank 1) from training in Runespan. (Currently rank 2 esteem)|
|Must have defeated Telos at 100% enrage. (Current highest enrage kill is 33%)|
|Unlock the ability to craft Slayer items. (Need "Fuse Rings to Slayer Helmets")|
|[Name] the Statuesque. (Currently 7/29)|
|[Name] of Daemonheim (Currently 0/60)|
|Fully complete the Slayer Codex. (Currently 35/160)|
|Complete the Ranch Out of Time breeding log.|
|Fully upgrade the War's Retreat campfire.|
- To get a master quest cape.
- Requirements left: 18
|Reunite Irwinsson with his lost compass.|
|Found and read all five miner's journals and the diary of Jebediah Omnis from Ripper Demons. (Need #5 and the diary of Jebediah Omnis)|
|Collect the following lore books from bosses inside the Dragonkin Laboratory. (Need Redacted Dragonkin Research)|
|Collect the following lore books from bosses inside the Shadow Reef. (Need The Last Offering and Kranon's Ancient Journal)|
|Uncover all of the murals inside the Sunken Pyramid. (Currently 35/110 Slayer monsters)|
|Collect the following lore books from bosses inside the Temple of Aminishi. (Need Crassian Allegiance and Himiko's Vision)|
- The Ravensworn-related Farming achievements:
- To complete
- Full fishing outfit.
RS Wiki goals/to-do list[edit | edit source]
- Quick guides for every
- Standardize the spelling to make it all British spelling. Examples: when to capitalize cardinal directions (and when not to), hyphenate all intermediate cardinal directions, British spelling for words like "centre", "colour", "armour", etc.
- Fix the discrepancy between Derril and My notes additional information.
- Fix the discrepancy between Farming training and Farming training/Growth guide about gardeners (not farmers - that's another discrepancy, what they're called) curing disease instantly vs. preventing it.
- Eliminate the "Halloween" misspelling on every offending page, to turn it into "Hallowe'en" (except in verbatim excerpts and update/link names).
- Fix names that have plural invariability to remove erroneous pluralisation with 's' across all offending pages (except in verbatim excerpts and update/link names):
- Fix/update the various tables pertaining to Firemaking experience/cost rates.
- Need a new "Gublinch (race)" page.
- Standardize, clean up and fix Currency pouch, Currencies, and its template.
- Fully update Category:Books, Category:Books that can be stored in a player-owned house bookcase, and Category:Texts and tomes.
- Possibly find a way to have them automatically added to pages via a parameter in Template:Infobox Item?
- Also italicize names of books/similar items in the bolded page name in the prose of the article, and when the book/similar item is mentioned elsewhere.
- Keep certain templates up-to-date and complete:
- Link the individual achievements in the respective achievement list pages (Desert achievements, etc.).
- Clean up templates/categories for pages of pieces of equipment that can be augmented/dyed/have variants, yet are disjointed from one another, e.g. Category:Crossbows not being applied to augmented/augmented dyed variants of relevant crossbows. In summary, fix the over-categorization which causes a lack of application of comprehensive categories and templates that may be applicable to a given page or set of similar pages.
- Majorly rework/update/fix Player-owned port/Captains and crew and subsidiary pages.
- Fully replace "task" with "achievement" wherever applicable.
- Bathysphere in POH counts as transmogrification.
- Fix the mess that is Template:Shop types and everything associated with it (see: capitalization of "Stall", or calling something a stall vs. a shop).
- Fix the capitalization of skill names in composite terms such as "Farming/farming patch", "Slayer/slayer assignment", "Magic/magic attack", "Ranged/ranged attack", etc..
- Capitalization (or not?) of Chants and incantations vs. its template.
- Varrock Museum Archaeologist needs to be changed to "Varrock Museum archaeologist".
- Update ALL relevant pages upon Archaeology's release.
- Fix all pages that link to Pouch (Summoning) so that they link to Pouch directly.
- Icon link all excavation hotspots and material caches.
- Create redirects for all material caches in the style of "Cobalt blue material cache" redirects to "Material cache (cobalt blue)".
- Look into Elen Anterth vs. The Max Cape Marketplace selling max cape and skillcapes.
- Change all links to "restoration station" to archaeologist's workbench (in article prose and in infobox recipe).
- Cost calculations and total ingredients for gnome restaurant.
- Profit calculator for chronotes (buying materials for restored artefacts); collections vs. museum donations.
- Use and apply the fe template where necessary.
- Fix Excavation sites and all specific pages (e.g. linking to excavation site when it should be excavation hotspot or material cache).
- Create currently redlinked pages from the template.
- Update all material cache pages, related pages, and maps to reflect the patch notes which added extra material caches.
- Eliminate ALL underscores in links (e.g. in the ticksnote parameter of the infobox recipe template for smithing items; update history linking, etc.). Too many places to count.
- Ensure that there is always a space between asterisks (bullet points) and text.
- Fix Template:Variant so that it links to the fully capitalized version of Augmented Pickaxe of Earth and Song on the Pickaxe of Earth and Song article.
- Fix drop line templates so they have formatted numbers (with commas) while still displaying the colour of the rarity.
- Individual pages (as interactive scenery) for all Infernal Source portals (zodiacs, dagon, chaos).
- Create and cleanup templates relating to each dig site.
- Create new switchbox option for "The Evil Kerapac" vs. "Kerapac" (both in Desperate Measures).
- Create Butterfly (Anachronia). Examine text: "Butterfly."
- Create Best-in-slot equipment page.
List of accomplishments[edit | edit source]
Main article: User:Paul Z/List of accomplishments
No longer being updated as frequently.
Pages I've created[edit | edit source]
Main article: User:Paul Z/Pages I've created 1
Main article: User:Paul Z/Pages I've created 2
Not done for bragging rights or anything like that; simply to keep track.
|Talk:||User talk:||File talk:||Template talk:||Update talk:|
|RuneScape talk:||Transcript talk:||Module talk:||Exchange:||Data:|