Hello, Mariobaryla, and welcome to the RuneScape Wiki!
Thank you for taking an interest in our wiki. If you have any trouble or need help, feel free to ask questions on any editor's talk page. Also, you could look at a help page or shout out on the local forums. We hope you like it here and decide to stay!
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as yourself:
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date. Signing your comments is important, as it lets other editors know who has posted which comments.
Concept Art Source[edit source]
- Almost certainly the same place I did. And this annoys me, since I was using that for concept art friday. Kind of ruins the effect if it's all here.... 15:29, January 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, you did nothing wrong, 'twas just that I was gradually sharing that concept art on my twitter for people to enjoy, so uploading it here at all once kind of spoils what I planned to do. Oh well, I can probably find some more. 15:55, January 19, 2014 (UTC)
- It's fine, I can find plenty more. 16:12, January 19, 2014 (UTC)
Saying "Mod [whoever's] twitter" in the edit summary is not proper sourcing. For one thing, no one is going to check through the edit history on the offchance that whoever put the unverified information bothered to put a source in the history. Secondly, we need a link to the actual tweet, not just a vague starting point to look at.
If you don't know how to source things properly, pop into [[Special:Chat]] and ask someone for some help. Until you do source that desert quest statement correctly, I will be removing it from the quest series page.15:40, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Sources would be nice on all of those unreleased quests. If you have one, by all means add it to the page. If everyone waited for someone else to do something first, then nothing would get done, ever. 17:07, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
Please do not take images from the official wiki. Ever. MolMan 14:23, March 13, 2014 (UTC)
- ^ -- 22:32, June 3, 2014 (UTC)
Re:User Talk Page[edit source]
I stumbled across your page and felt the unnecessary urge to support Mol's statement. --15:52, June 4, 2014 (UTC)
I saw that you added the disassembly info to some pages, thank you! However I want to note that you wrote "disassemble=yes" in the infobox info instead of the correct "disassembly=yes". Please use the last one for other pages. :)20:48, March 17, 2016 (UTC)
the Wikian title[edit source]
Hello! Following the discussion at RuneScape:The Wikian, you have been granted the Wikian title! Please make arrangements with Gaz Lloyd to receive the title in game. If you could please add your in-game name to RuneScape:The Wikian/Users, it would be most appreciated. Thanks and congratulations! 01:19, December 14, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Rogue's Castle[edit source]
Oh I see. I didn't realize we had multiple versions. I guess we might as well keep them since it's a different angle and that graphical updates page has a bunch of duplicates that we can't get again. Thanks for tagging it ! --LiquidTalk 13:53, May 24, 2017 (UTC)
File move[edit source]
I think you should ask an admin for Custodian powers, so you can move files on your own.13:28, May 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Just to add to Ansela's point, technically ye need 1 more mainspace edit to be eligible for the power (this includes archived mainspace edits) but feel free to request it anyway, I'm sure we can make an exception, and ye can also apply for the rollback power if ye decide to go for it 14:58, May 29, 2017 (UTC)
Flavoured cows[edit source]
Can these flavoured cows be attacked like regular cows, or are they just NPCs?13:08, August 28, 2018 (UTC)