The Mayor of Prifddinas is an Iorwerth elf appointed with running the elven camp outside Prifddinas. She is very vain and selfish, having expensive luxury food flown in so she doesn't have to eat what the commoners have to. She does not seem to care about the commoners and would rather see them starve, which has caused much discomfort amongst the ranks of the Prifddinas Death Guard.
She seems to find many of the duties of her position to be dull, considering Lord Iorwerth's master plan to be boring and commenting that those of lower rank should be grateful that they do not have to read it, but takes pride in being the only civilian allowed to see the plans. She also believes intellectuals such as Iestin Edern to be fools who put their ideas over their clan loyalty.
She also helps recruit for the Death Guard, though they believe she hires incompetent recruits.
Transcripts Mayor of Prifddinas speaks in:
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- ^ Mayor of Prifddinas, "Plague's End", RuneScape. "I'm expecting a shipment of gnomish food from Arposandra. I simply can't subsist on the same muck the common people have to eat, you know?"
- ^ Mayor of Prifddinas, "Plague's End", RuneScape. "What? This is unacceptable! That food is mine! The common elves have no right to touch it."
- ^ Mourner, "Plague's End", RuneScape. "Really? Well, if you say so. I'll sleep easier tonight knowing these people got something to eat."
- ^ Mayor of Prifddinas, "Plague's End", RuneScape. "Whatever it is, it can't be more boring than this latest draft of Lord Iorwerth's master plan. You should be grateful it's above your clearance level so you don't have to read it."
- ^ Mayor of Prifddinas, "Plague's End", RuneScape. "The details of his new plan are right here on my desk. I'm the only civilian who's allowed to read it."
- ^ Mayor of Prifddinas, "Plague's End", RuneScape. "Anyway, [Iestin Edern]'s too much of a risk. These intellectuals are always putting their own crazy ideas over loyalty to the clan. If he saw the master plan, he might refuse to help, and then where would we be?"
- ^ Deathguard captain, "Plague's End", RuneScape. "Honestly, I think every batch of new recruits the mayor sends me is stupider than the last."