|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|A charm used to summon familiars.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The abyssal charm is a tertiary item used in Summoning. Although it is not a primary ingredient in Summoning pouches like other charms, the triple charm drop bonus from Familiarisation will increase the drop rate of abyssal charms. Using a Charming imp you will get 6.5 Summoning xp per charm.
When making pouches, it is always used with 1 green charm. It is used to create pouches for the following familiars:
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
| Abyssal lurker pouch|
| Abyssal parasite pouch|
| Abyssal titan pouch|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- To enter the Abyss, players must ask the Mage of Zamorak to teleport them there. The mage is located just north of Edgeville wandering around level 4-6 Wilderness. The leeches, guardians, and walkers are all aggressive, and the southern areas of the Abyss have many of the higher-level monsters. Once in the Abyss it is advised to go to the northwest, where many lower-levelled leeches are located.
- The Abyssal Area can be accessed through the fairy ring network by dialing ALR, is safer than the Abyss, since a player does not need to enter the Wilderness, but at least partial completion of A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen quest is required to use the fairy rings (the skill requirements for the quest do not have to be met).
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||40.6%|
Update history[edit | edit source]