Patch Notes (11 May 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 11 May 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Players can now claim their daily free logs from Coeden once again.
- Summoning, Constitution and Prayer skillcapes will no longer be de-equipped when the Boost function is used.
- Armadyl runes can no longer be crafted without the completion of Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
- The legendary pet Scavenge ability will now remember your selections after logging out.
- An issue where the changing booth was sometimes not removing properly in combat has been fixed.
- A clearer message is now given if the spring cleaner fails to break down part of an item.
- Players can no longer become trapped inside of the rocky walls within Saradomin's Encampment at the God Wars Dungeon.
- Aquarium foods no longer set their timers when the player is unable to eat them, and the timers are cleared when entering a duel or dying.
- The debug layer which contains FPS and other stats is now movable.
- Usage of various jewellery's last charge will now provide a message in red for increased visibility.
- Messages when a spirit gem has run out of charges are now highlighted in red and are no longer filtered.
- Crystal teleport seeds now provide a message on use, listing the amount of teleport charges remaining.
- Some blocking on Shilo Village's jungle plants has been removed to make switching fishing spots easier.
- Enchanted and grim gems can now be equipped in the pocket slot.
- Players can now toggle talon beast, obsidian and abyssal charms with their charming imp.
- Players can now toggle broadcasts in Legacy interface by right-clicking the 'All' button.
- Players can now open armour sets at most banks, bankers and bank chests by using a set on them.