Obsidian charms may be obtained as a drop from the TzHaar monsters within the main area of TzHaar City. TzHaar with higher combat levels have an increased drop rate. Obsidian charms are secondary drops, and can drop alongside primary drops such as obsidian weapons and armour, or Onyx bolt tips. They are used with the Summoning skill as the tertiary ingredient to create Spirit Tz-Kih, Obsidian golem, and Lava titan summoning pouches.
Unlike the five ordinary charms, obsidian charms are unstackable, similar to abyssal charms, as they are tertiary ingredients, and will also require an ordinary charm when making pouches. However, as they are still considered charms, the triple charm bonus from Familiarisation increases the quantity of obsidian charms gained per drop, and they can be collected by a charming imp. Turning obsidian charms into experience with the charming imp instead yields 6 experience each. Like other charms, they are also untradeable.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
- ^ a b c d There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 11 May 2015 (Update):
- Players can now toggle talon beast, obsidian and abyssal charms with their charming imp.
- patch 31 January 2012 (Update):
- Obsidian charms have had the detail on the charm returned.
- patch 19 July 2010 (Update):
- Updated the look of obsidian charm to match recent changes to the more common charms.
- After the release of "bot-nuke" day, there was a glitch where the centre symbol of the charm was unclear, but later on it was fixed per one of the Patch notes.