|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A charm used to summon familiars.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Obsidian charms may be obtained as a drop from the TzHaar monsters within the main area of TzHaar City. TzHaar with higher combat levels have an increased drop rate. Obsidian charms are secondary drops, and can drop alongside primary drops such as obsidian weapons and armour, or Onyx bolt tips. They are used with the Summoning skill as the tertiary ingredient to create Spirit Tz-Kih, Obsidian golem, and Lava titan summoning pouches.
Unlike the five ordinary charms, obsidian charms are unstackable, similar to abyssal charms, as they are tertiary ingredients, and will also require an ordinary charm when making pouches. However, as they are still considered charms, the triple charm bonus from Familiarisation increases the quantity of obsidian charms gained per drop, and they can be collected by a charming imp. Turning obsidian charms into the charming imp instead yields 6 experience each. Like other charms, they are also untradeable.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
| Lava titan pouch|
| Obsidian golem pouch|
| Spirit tz-kih pouch|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|TzHaar-Hur||86; 98||1; 2||Common|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||75.8%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 11 May 2015 (Update):
- Players can now toggle talon beast, obsidian and abyssal charms with their charming imp.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the release of "bot-nuke" day, there was a glitch where the centre symbol of the charm was unclear, but later on it was fixed per one of the Patch notes.