Cub bloodrager pouch
|Cub bloodrager pouch|
|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||4,287 coins|
|Low alch||2,858 coins|
|On death||Always a safe death|
|I can summon a cub bloodrager with this. (Tier 1)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A cub bloodrager pouch is a summoning pouch used to summon a Cub bloodrager while Dungeoneering. It is created at a Summoning obelisk with a gold charm and novite ore, requiring 1 Summoning and giving 5 experience. Summoning the Cub bloodrager gives 1 experience and costs 10 Summoning points.
It can be made into 10 Sundering strike (tier 1) scrolls by using it on a Summoning obelisk, giving 0.1 experience.
Summoning[edit | edit source]
|Sundering strike (tier 1)|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|5 XP||-||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Must be performed at a Summoning obelisk (Dungeoneering)|
|Gold charm (Dungeoneering)||1||N/A||-|
- ^ All pouches are made at the same time
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Sundering strike (tier 1) × 10||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Issues that stopped players from being able to create bloodrager pouches in Daemonheim have been resolved and the interface should again correctly identify how many pouches a player can make and of what type - restoring normal functionality.