A sachem bloodrager pouch is a summoning pouch used to summon a Sachem bloodrager. It is made by interacting with a Summoning obelisk with a Blue charm (Dungeoneering) and promethium ore in your inventory, requiring 91 Summoning and giving 810 experience. Summoning the Sachem bloodrager gives 5 experience and costs 100 Summoning points.
It can be made into ten Sundering strike (tier 10)s by using it on the summoning obelisk in the starting room in Daemonheim, giving 5 experience.
- ^ All pouches are made at the same time
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Issues that stopped players from being able to create bloodrager pouches in Daemonheim have been resolved and the interface should again correctly identify how many pouches a player can make and of what type - restoring normal functionality.