A brah bloodrager pouch is a summoning pouch used to summon a Brah bloodrager. It is made by interacting with a Summoning obelisk with a Green charm (Dungeoneering) and zephyrium ore in your inventory, requiring 51 Summoning and giving 157 experience. Summoning the Brah bloodrager gives 2.5 experience and costs 60 Summoning points.
It can be made into ten Sundering strike (tier 6)s by using it on the summoning obelisk in the starting room in Daemonheim, giving 2.5 experience.
- ^ All pouches are made at the same time
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Issues that stopped players from being able to create bloodrager pouches in Daemonheim have been resolved and the interface should again correctly identify how many pouches a player can make and of what type - restoring normal functionality.