Binding contract (gargoyle)
|Binding contract (gargoyle)|
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||3,000 coins|
|Low alch||2,000 coins|
|I can summon a gargoyle familiar with this.|
|Exchange||47,468 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A binding contract (gargoyle) is a binding contract used to summon a gargoyle familiar requiring level 75 Summoning. In order to make the Ancient Summoning pouch, the mystery Dagon Bye must be completed. Once this mystery is solved, players may begin creating binding contracts, requiring 1 blue charm, a normal pouch, 2 Bloods of Orcus, 2 hellfire metals, and 200 spirit shards.
Upon making this contract, players must then kill gargoyles in order to bind the gargoyle into the contract. Unlike normal Summoning, Ancient Summoning does not require use of Summoning obelisks to infuse pouches.
It can be made into twenty Hammer Rock scrolls by using it on a summoning obelisk. If the Voice of Seren is active in the Amlodd Clan district in Prifddinas, using the Prifddinas obelisk will give 24 scrolls per pouch.
Summoning[edit | edit source]
|Pouch to scrolls|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|73.5 XP||-||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||47,468|
|Must be performed at gargoyles|
- ^ All pouches are made at the same time
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Hammer Rock scroll × 20||122,760|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||4.2%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
6 April 2020 (
- Players can now renew an ancient familiar's timer by sacrificing a binding contract, just as they would with a pouch for a normal summoning familiar.