Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Cons pet" redirects here. For the skill pet unlocked via training Construction, see Baby Yaga's House.
For the achievement unlocked by finding the ancient zygomite of the same name, see Morty (achievement).
|Release date||20 November 2017 (Update)|
|Examine||What a heart beat.|
|NPC ID||25023, 25024|
|Links||MRID MRND25023 MRND25024|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Morty was designed by the player Veronicaa for the Combat Pets Competition.
- Its design is based on the axolotl, which are known for their ability to regenerate damaged body parts.
- The "Wizapedia" mentioned in the dialogue is a parody of Wikipedia.
- The line, "Turns out, regenerating is a bit of a lottery. You never know what you're going to get," is a reference to the long-running sci-fi programme Doctor Who.
- The "Show me what you got" conversation is a reference to the Cromulons from Rick and Morty.
- Besides the reference to Rick and Morty, the name recalls the Latin mors, meaning death, and its descendants in English such as mortal.
References[edit | edit source]