"Cons pet" redirects here. For the skill pet unlocked via training Construction, see Baby Yaga's House.
For the achievement for unlocking this pet, see Constitution - Morty.
For the achievement, see Morty (achievement), which is obtained upon finding the creature on Anachronia, Ancient zygomite.
|Release date||20 November 2017 (Update)|
|Examine||What a heart beat.|
|NPC ID||25023, 25024|
|Links||MRID MRND25023 MRND25024|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Morty was designed by the player Veronicaa for the Combat Pets Competition.
- Its design is based on the axolotl, which are known for their ability to regenerate damaged body parts.
- The "Wizapedia" mentioned in the dialogue is a parody of Wikipedia.
- The line, "Turns out, regenerating is a bit of a lottery. You never know what you're going to get," is a reference to the long-running sci-fi programme Doctor Who.
- The "Show me what you got" conversation is a reference to the Cromulons from Rick and Morty.
- Besides the reference to Rick and Morty, the name recalls the Latin mors, meaning death, and its descendants in English such as mortal.
References[edit | edit source]