|Release||20 November 2017 (Update)|
|Destroy||If you destroy this you cannot reclaim it and will have to obtain another.|
|A pet found while training Prayer.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Ghostly pet is an item that can be found while training Prayer. It can be used to unlock the Ghostly pet. Gaining this pet is based on the amount of base experience awarded at once; the more experience granted per action, the greater the chance of gaining this pet.
When a player obtains the pet, they receive one of the following messages:
In a purely mathematical format, the chance of receiving the pet on any particular action is
- is the base experience per action
- is the virtual skill level. At 200 million experience, a flat bonus of 200 is applied to this value
It is also possible to get the pet from:
- Running laps around the Hefin Agility Course while the Voice of Seren is active in the Hefin Clan district.
- Using the Bonecrusher.
- Using the Attuned ectoplasmator.
- Killing Vyrewatch with the Sunspear.
- Using Cleansing Crystals on the Corrupted Seren Stone in Hefin Clan district.
Update history[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Iago. Combat Pets - Megathread. Reddit. 20 November 2017. (Archived from the original on 5 June 2021.) "Yes they're all XP based."
- ^ Player got prayer pet from Hefin Agility Course during Voice of Seren
- ^ Reddit - Got the prayer pet through bone crusher
- ^ Player got the prayer pet through killing Vyrewatch with a melee Sunspear