This article is about the skilling pet. For the Jagex Moderator, see Mod Archie
Archie is the child mummy skilling pet obtainable from Archaeology. He is unlocked by inspecting the Archie pet.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- The player Big Yeti was the first to receive Archie, with the following message: Big Yeti has received Archie, the Archaeology pet drop!
- Archie's examine text is a reference to the Doctor Who episode called The Empty Child.
- Archie appears to have a sister, as revealed by his interaction dialogue.
- Archie's name is a pun on the word "archaeology".
- Archie's full name is "Archibald Percival Fredrikstein von Musel de Rolo III". This is a reference to "Lord Percival Fredrickstein von Musel Klossowski de Rolo III" from web series Critical Role.
- ^ Jagex. RuneScape's Twitter account. 30 March 2020. (Archived from the original on 30 April 2020.) RuneScape: "Congratulations Big Yeti on being the first Scaper to adopt Archie, the Archaeology skilling pet!"