|Release||22 August 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||If you destroy this you cannot reclaim it and will have to obtain another.|
|A pet found while training Firemaking.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The following methods will work to unlock this item:
- Herb burner
- Bone burning
- Burning log lines
- Inferno adze activation
- Burning curly roots
- Using Superheat Form
- Shovelling woodchips at Kiln (Clan Citadels)
- Making line fires with the pitch can
- Any step of making incense sticks.
When a player obtains the pet, they receive one of the following messages:
While skilling, you find Bernie, the Firemaking pet. It has been added to your inventory.
While skilling, you find Bernie, the Firemaking pet. However, you do not have enough inventory space, so it has been sent to your bank.
In a purely mathematical format your chance of receiving a pet on any particular action is
- is the amount of game ticks taken per action.
- is the virtual skill level. At 200 million experience, a flat bonus of 50 is applied to this value.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 February 2017 (Update):
- The Pyromaniac perk now gives the correct chance of obtaining Bernie the skilling pet when triggered.
References[edit | edit source]