|Release date||22 August 2016 (Update)|
|Source||Dojo Mojo pet|
|Examine||A highly-trained ninja monkey.|
|NPC ID||23176, 23177|
|Links||MRID MRND23176 MRND23177|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Dojo Mojo is the skilling pet obtainable from Agility. He is unlocked by inspecting the Dojo Mojo pet that can be obtained by training Agility. The item can be obtained via the following training methods:
- Burthorpe Agility Course
- Gnome Stronghold Agility Course (basic and advanced)
- Collecting an Agility ticket from the Brimhaven Agility Arena
- Agility Pyramid
- Penguin Agility Course
- Barbarian Outpost Agility Course (basic and advanced)
- Ape Atoll Agility Course
- Wilderness Agility Course
- Werewolf Agility Course
- Bandos Agility Course
- Manual Auto-cycles in the Empty Throne Room
- Hefin Serenity Posts
- Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Course
- Hefin Agility Course
- Anachronia Agility Course
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- It is now possible to receive Dojo Mojo, the agility skilling pet, when you collect a ticket at the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He is a reference to Mojo Jojo, the main antagonist from the children's animated TV show The Powerpuff Girls.
- He shares sound effects with the cheeky monkey pet.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Shauny. Skilling Pets - Megathread!. Reddit. 22 August 2016. (Archived from the original on 20 April 2019.) Mod Shauny: "The following items/training methods will not provide a chance at receiving a pet: Silverhawk Boots"
- ^ Mod Daze. How is the pet chance for Dojo Mojo calculated with Anachronia?. Reddit. 10 September 2019. (Archived from the original on 28 February 2020.) Mod Daze: "[Can you get Dojo Mojo from hunting butterflies?] You can't I'm afraid."