|Release||15 March 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|If it's good enough for crabs, it's good enough for me!|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The crab claw is a members-only piece of armour that is worn in the gloves slot. To obtain this item, players must have level 15 Crafting and access to the Mogre Camp, unlocked when players have partially completed the Freeing Pirate Pete sub-quest of the Recipe for Disaster quest. The player must kill crabs until they drop a fresh crab claw and then use a chisel from the inventory or tool belt on it. If successful, the player is granted 32.5 Crafting experience. There are no level requirements to wear the crab claw.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|32.5 XP||-||2 (1.2s)||-|
|Fresh crab claw||1||N/A||-|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 15 September 2014 (Update):
- Templar armour and crab claws can now be activated on a non-members world.
- patch 1 February 2011 (Update):
- Glassblowing while wearing this item no longer causes this item to spin.
- patch 20 December 2010 (Update):
- Crab claws and Statius's platelegs no longer have a spike joining them.
|A subquest of Recipe for Disaster|