|Release date||4 July 2006 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Mos Le'Harmless, near the bank|
|Examine||Patchy the pirate.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
Patchy can sew certain items together. These include:
- Bandana and eyepatch from an eye patch and a pirate bandana,
- Bandana and eyepatch (left) from a left eyepatch and a pirate bandana,
- Bandana and eyepatches from a pirate bandana and double eyepatches
- Hat and eyepatch from an eye patch and a pirate's hat,
- Pirate hat and eyepatch from a left eyepatch and a pirate's hat,
- Pirate hat and eyepatches from a pirate's hat and double eyepatches,
- Double eyepatches from an eye patch and a left eyepatch,
- Crabclaw and hook from a crab claw and a pirate's hook,
- Cavalier and mask from a black cavalier and a highwayman mask,
- Gilded cavalier and mask from a gilded cavalier and a highwayman mask,
- Beret mask from a mime mask and a black beret.
- Double pirate hooks from a pirate hook (left) and pirate hook (right).
It costs 500 coins to connect them, and 600 coins to take them apart.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 2 September 2009 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with the player saying 'Yes please' whenever right-clicking on Patchy, even though Patchy had not asked the player anything.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His name is a reference to his ability to sew items together.
- His examine text may be a reference to Patchy the Pirate from the TV show Spongebob.