Patch Notes (1 February 2011)
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 1 February 2011.
These Patch Notes were announced on 1 February 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Two black squares in Trollheim have been fixed.
- Mining wearing a HAM hood no longer causes part of a player’s head to become invisible.
- Barbarians no longer swing two-handed swords with one hand.
- Grass no longer pokes through an imp statue in a player-owned house garden.
- The spotted cape no longer renders through a player who’s lighting logs.
- A tree in Brimhaven no longer gets its canopy removed when entering a house.
- Zombie protester signs no longer snap strangely when the zombies walk.
- The penguin hunting area has had a number of white triangles removed.
- Several agility animations have been tweaked slightly.
- Water no longer clips through the bottom of burning pyre ships.
- Lassoing a giant eagle no longer causes the player to slide.
- Wolves no longer stand perfectly still once they stop moving for a short time.
- The sorcerer's apprentice in Al Kharid has had her animations updated.
- The Lumbridge Sage has had his animations updated.
- The Lumbridge Doomsayer no longer shakes so much.
- A guard in Lumbridge no longer attempts to block using a shield when he hasn't got one.
- Some flickering issues in the Wilderness have been fixed.
- Lighting in the Myths of the White Lands snow area has been updated.
- The combat interface side-stone highlight is now the same colour as all other side-stones.
- Glassblowing while wearing a crab claw no longer causes the crab claw to spin.
- Platebodies no longer stretch when chopping ivy.
- The cabbage-port teleport no longer leaves skillcape emotes playing.
- There is no longer a floating wall section in the Ancient Cavern.
- Bandos godswords no longer have a spike connecting to a god cape.
- The Mining skillcape no longer clips through the dwarf who sells it.
- Swordfish no longer go white when fishing barbarian-style.
- Iron gate opening and closing sounds have been updated.
- Evil turnips now play a sound when ranging.
- As Bounty Worlds have been removed from the game, the three associated music tracks are now unlocked for everyone by default.
Quests and Tasks
- Some grammar has been fixed in Family Crest.
- Stabbing Viyeldi in Legends' Quest now plays an animation to show this happening.
- The corruption beasts in Nomad’s Requiem have had their ready animations updated.
- The slug-infected men in Kennith's Concerns have been graphically updated.
- Goblins in Another Slice of HAM no longer snap into position when performing any animations.
- A cutscene in Monkey Madness has been updated.
- A typo in Narnode's speech in Monkey Madness has been fixed.
- Grammar has been updated in Ratcatchers.
- A typo has been fixed in King of the Dwarves.
- The dragonstone necklace in Gunnar's Ground no longer looks like an amulet.
- The "Mastering the Elements" Task no longer states progress has been made if you kill the same elementals over and over.
- Text when opening the Legends' Guild door has been removed.
- Summer now picks up her doll correctly in Spirit of Summer.
- The Blood Runs Deep requirements have been updated to prevent confusion about the Hard Task requirement.
Activities and Distractions
- Hazelmere will no longer speak common Gnomish when receiving a gnome delivery.
- The Stealing Creation stiles no longer cause the player to slide.
- A typo in Burgh de Rott Ramble has been fixed.
- Castle Wars catapults no longer shrink when set on fire.
- A typo on the Herblore Habitat camouflage gear has been fixed in players' costume rooms.
- Excalibur's special attack no longer works in no-special Duels.
- The area around the minimap in Resizeable mode has been altered to allow easier clicking on the game world.
- The scroll of cleansing will now save the correct ingredients for several more potions.
- The bonecrusher and herbicide now function correctly when using a dwarf multicannon.
- The Herblore skill guide now correctly refers to the scroll of cleansing.
- The Saradomin sword's special attack no longer shows a max hit hitsplat every time.
- The hairdresser's interface now shows the correct text when hovering over certain buttons.
- Familiars will no longer change target when using Summoning scrolls.
- Familiars will no longer perform long-range melee attacks.
- Sending a demon butler away from your house no longer leaves a blank interface open.
- References to gnomes being green have been removed.
- Trying to cook sweetcorn without the required Cooking level no longer informs you about nettle tea.
- The toybox interface has been expanded to three pages.
- If you cast Spellbook Swap (lunar spellbook), then cast Superheat Item (modern spellbook) on jogre bones, you will now be correctly swapped back to the lunar spellbook.
- It is no longer possible to spawn too many energy cores while fighting the Corporeal Beast.
- The dragon halberd’s special attack no longer hits the wrong players.
- A typo on anchovies in the Fishing skill advance guide has been fixed.
- A typo on a signpost in Mort'ton has been fixed.
- The golden hammer can now be used to make crossbows.
- Completing a random event while on a stile in Al Kharid no longer sends the player to Lumbridge.