Wydin's Food Store
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wydin's Food Store|
|Release date||6 April 2001 (Update)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Wydin's Food Store is a food shop that sells fresh food. It is run by Wydin. It is located directly south of the Port Sarim lodestone.
In order to access the back of the store, and by extension the drop off point between Karamja and Asgarnia, the Pirate's Treasure quest must be started. It is used to find the otherwise illegal beverage Karamjan rum, after being smuggled from Karamja. Each crate is notable of having an unlimited amount of low-levelled food stock: cabbage, potato, raw chicken, and bananas.
His store is handy to buy such things as cheese, tomatoes, and pots of flour, as these items sell for much higher on the Grand Exchange. The nearest deposit box is by the Entrana Monks or players can use the bank in Draynor Village.
Stock[edit | edit source]
|Pot of flour||500||14||4||379||182,500|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- The door to the stock room in Wydin's Food Store now opens the correct way.
- update 12 June 2001 (Update):
- Fixed a bug where the food shop in port sarim didn't work after completing the Pirate's Treasure quest.
- update 11 June 2001 (Update):
- Added a storage room to the back of the shop for Pirate's Treasure quest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On release in 2001, Wydin's grocery was considered a good place to get food for fighting other players.
- Wydin's grocery was the first source of bananas, prior to both the Bones to bananas spell and the release of Karamja.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ tip.it "shops", 6 June 2001
- ^ ngrunescape "cooking", 10 April 2001
|Part 1 of the Pirate quest series|