This article is about gardeners in Falador park. For the crop watching farmers, see G.A.G.
Gardeners are humans found in Falador Park. They look after the flowers and other various plants found in Falador Park. They will exchange White lily seeds for 100 Farming experience. They will only take 50 seeds per day.
A gardener will attack you during the Pirate's Treasure quest, when you dig for the chest in the plants, but you can avoid this by running away and returning some time later. During Pirate's Treasure, the gardener that attacks you will talk about moles digging up the garden.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- Fixed female gardeners holding their watering can incorrectly.
- patch 20 October 2009 (Update):
- Gardeners were not offering to chop down willow trees that had grown branches.
- patch 10 August 2009 (Update):
- Spelling error when talking to gardeners for Farming advice.
- Gardeners were formerly attackable, but it was changed on 27 January 2014.