Quick guide for Pirate's Treasure
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Redbeard Frank just south of The Rusty Anchor pub in Port Sarim.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
The smuggling job[edit | edit source]
- Head inside the pub.
- Buy one Karamjan rum from Bartender.
- Do not leave the island yet or more rum will have to be obtained.
- Go north-east to the house by the docks.
- Talk to Luthas about the officer. , then ask for a job.
- Pick 10 bananas from the trees to the west.
- On the right side of Luthas' house will be a wooden crate.
- Use the Karamjan rum on the crate, then right-click Fill the crate.
- Talk to Luthas.
- Talk to the Customs officer to return to Port Sarim.
Retrieving the rum[edit | edit source]
Treasure hunting[edit | edit source]
- Go upstairs in the pub in south Varrock.
- Open the chest in the south-west room for a pirate message. Read it.
- Go to Falador Park and stand east of the yellow flower patch (west of the statue of Saradomin).
- Right-click Dig using the pirate message. Kill the gardener.
- Right-click Dig using the message again.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- A casket containing 450 coins, an emerald and a gold ring
- Ability to use the payfare option to go to and from Karamja
- You can now work for Luthas by filling the export crates with bananas, and be reimbursed with 30 coins for every crate you fill.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Pirate's Treasure is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- A Clockwork Syringe
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Pieces of Hate
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Rocking Out
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Great Brain Robbery
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Part 1 of the Pirate quest series|