|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Backpack||Water, Salvage seed|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A magic tree seed has been sown in this plant pot.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A magic seedling is created by sowing a magic seed in a plant pot filled with soil with a gardening trowel, granting 1.2 Farming experience. Once watered, it will turn into a magic seedling (w), which will grow into a magic sapling. However, while the seedling is growing into a sapling, it is possible to salvage the seed from the plant pot, granting another 1.2 Farming experience. Salvaging the seed can fail, but uncommonly. A magic sapling requires level 75 Farming to plant in a tree patch.
Farming[edit | edit source]
|Time||8 hours/480 minutes (12x40 minutes)|
|Seeds per||1 seed|
|Chance to save [?]||? (edit)|
|Yield [?]||? (edit)|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1.2 XP||-||0 (0s)||-|
|Requires a gardening trowel - can be used from the tool belt|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Magic seedling (w)||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||4.2%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Added sounds for watering plants in pots and filling plant pots with compost/supercompost.