A banana seedling is created by sowing a banana tree seed in a plant pot filled with soil with a gardening trowel, granting 1.2 Farming experience. Once watered, it will turn into a banana seedling (w), which will grow into a banana sapling. However, while the seedling is growing into a sapling, it is possible to salvage the seed from the plant pot, granting another 1.2 Farming experience. Salvaging the seed can fail, but uncommonly. A banana sapling requires level 33 Farming to plant in a fruit tree patch. You can pay a farmer 4 baskets of Apples (5) to watch it.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
|1.2 XP||-||0 (0s) ||-|
| Farming level||33|
|Requires a gardening trowel - can be used from the tool belt|
| Members only|
|Banana tree seed||1||564||564|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Added sounds for watering plants in pots and filling plant pots with compost/supercompost.