A spirit seedling is created by sowing a spirit seed in a plant pot filled with soil with a gardening trowel (in the inventory or tool belt), granting 1.2 Farming experience. Once watered, it will turn into a spirit seedling (w), which will grow into a spirit sapling. However, while the seedling is growing into a sapling, it is possible to salvage the seed from the plant pot, granting another 1.2 Farming experience. Salvaging the seed can fail, but failure is uncommon. A spirit sapling requires level 83 Farming to plant in a spirit tree patch. Level 86 Farming is required to plant a second spirit tree, level 89 Farming is required for a third, and level 114 for a fourth.
|1.2 XP||-||1 (0.6s) ||-|
| Farming level||83|
|Requires a gardening trowel - can be used from the tool belt|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Added sounds for watering plants in pots and filling plant pots with compost/supercompost.