An oak seedling is created by sowing an acorn in a plant pot filled with soil with a gardening trowel, granting 1.2 Farming experience. Once watered, it will turn into an oak seedling (w), which will grow into an oak sapling. However, while the seedling is growing into a sapling, it is possible to salvage the acorn from the plant pot, granting another 1.2 Farming experience. Salvaging the acorn can fail, but uncommonly. An oak sapling requires level 15 Farming to plant in a tree patch.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
|1.2 XP||-||1 (0.6s) ||-|
| Farming level||15|
|Requires a gardening trowel - can be used from the tool belt|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Added sounds for watering plants in pots and filling plant pots with compost/supercompost.