A yew seedling is created by sowing a yew seed in a plant pot filled with soil with a gardening trowel (in the inventory or tool belt), granting 1.2 Farming experience. Once watered, it will turn into a yew seedling (w), which will grow into a yew sapling. However, while the seedling is growing into a sapling, it is possible to salvage the seed from the plant pot, granting another 1.2 Farming experience. Salvaging the seed can fail, but failure is uncommon. A yew sapling requires level 60 Farming to plant in a tree patch.
|1.2 XP||-||1 (0.6s) ||-|
| Farming level||60|
|Requires a gardening trowel - can be used from the tool belt|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Added sounds for watering plants in pots and filling plant pots with compost/supercompost.