An orange seedling is created by sowing an orange tree seed in a plant pot filled with soil with a gardening trowel, granting 1.2 Farming experience. Once watered, it will turn into an orange seedling (w), which will grow into an orange sapling. However, while the seedling is growing into a sapling, it is possible to salvage the seed from the plant pot, granting another 1.2 Farming experience. Salvaging the seed can fail, but uncommonly. An orange sapling requires level 39 Farming to plant in a fruit tree patch.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
|1.2 XP||-||1 (0.6s) ||-|
| Farming level||39|
|Requires a gardening trowel - can be used from the tool belt|
| Members only|
|Orange tree seed||1||179||179|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Added sounds for watering plants in pots and filling plant pots with compost/supercompost.