From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trowel detail.png

The trowel is a members-only item used in the Varrock Dig Site to dig level 1, 2 and 3 sites. One is also needed in The Dig Site quest to find the ancient talisman, as well as Another Slice of H.A.M. to dig up ancient goblin artefacts. They can be obtained after clearing the first exam of the quest. Players can get another from examiners if they lose theirs or by taking one from the tool rack on the southern wall in the Varrock Museum. After the quest, players can also use a trowel to clean uncleaned finds in the Varrock Museum activity.

Disassembly[edit | edit source]

Update history[edit | edit source]

This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!