The Hefin Clan is one of the eight elven clans who were originally brought to Gielinor from Tarddiad by Guthix and Seren in the early First Age. They are skilled in Prayer and Agility. They are located north west of the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas, off the northern path.
Features of the clan district[edit | edit source]
- The Hefin herald can be found inside the clan tower and sells the Clan Hefin cape.
- Hefin workers that can be pickpocketed at level 96 Thieving, scattered throughout the district.
- The Hefin Agility Course gives among the best Agility experience in the game, along with a variety of rewards including emotes, the cosmetic Prifddinian worker outfit, and new lore. Using a light creature's special move increases the frequency of rewards.
- Serenity posts are an alternative Agility training method that give up to 20,000 Agility experience daily in only 15-20 minutes.
- Hefin monks sell cleansing crystals, which are used to cleanse the Corrupted Seren Stone in the cathedral, giving a decent rate of Prayer experience in a mechanic similar to bonfires for Firemaking.
Known members[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 27 January 2020 (Update):
- Player no longer disappears halfway through the Hefin Agility Course rope slide animation.
- Players can now teleport from the bridge and next to the bank chest on the Hefin agility course.
- patch 24 November 2014 (Update):
- Agility XP lap bonus provided by the Collector's insignia now works on the Hefin course in Prifddinas (but it does not apply while the Voice of Seren is on Hefin)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hefin is a Welsh name, meaning summer.