The magnificent tower in the heart of the city
A map of the Tower of Voices in the centre of Prifddinas
The Tower of Voices is a large tower found in the centre of Prifddinas. The tower is so named because in the Tower, the elves can speak directly to one of the fragments of their goddess, Seren, who chose to shatter herself rather than be forced to leave Gielinor when the Edicts of Guthix were put in place following the God Wars. The tower, formed from pure crystal, is the most important part of elven society.
During the Fourth Age, the Iorwerth Clan betrayed the other elven clans, conquering Prifddinas and denying the other seven clans access to the tower. During Within the Light it is discovered that the tower was reverted back into a crystal seed by the elders of Prifddinas. During Plague's End the tower, along with the rest of the city, is restored; after the quest the tower serves as the main hub of Prifddinas.
During The Light Within, the elven council goes into conclave on the 1st floor[UK] to discuss the return of Seren. Eventually after collecting various shards of Seren and Tarddian crystals on Tarddiad, Seren is restored. But she is soulless, to restore her soul, the adventurer brings her to the Elder Halls on Freneskae and with Zaros' help she is restored after which she returns to the Tower of Voices to speak to the Elven council. She remains here after the quest together with Baxtorian who also returned during the quest. Both can be spoken to for more information about them and other subjects.
Concept art of the Tower of Voices
- A lodestone is located in the very centre of tower; activating it provides easy access to the city.
- Two Grand Exchange clerks and one banker can each be found in the north western and south eastern corners of the tower.
- Three portals can be found on the north eastern balcony that directly access Clan Citadels, Player-owned ports and Daemonheim (along with a right-click option to Talsar for the Sinkholes D&D).
- A staircase, located north of the tower's eastern entrance, leads to the 1st floor[UK] of the Tower, which contains a memoriam device where you can review the memoriam crystals found across Prifddinas. A fragment of the spirit of Seren is located on the 1st floor[UK] of the tower, which can be used to unlock some of the various titles in Prifddinas.
- A tree patch for planting a crystal acorn to grow a crystal tree is found on the south eastern balcony; this rewards the player with 50,000 Farming experience.
- Rhobert Dail, who decants potion flasks, can be found east of the tower's southern entrance.
- Dilwyn, who runs a loyalty shop, can be found west of the tower's southern entrance.
- Ianto, who stores Treasure Hunter and holiday items, similar to Diango in Draynor Village, can be found on the south western balcony of the tower.
- A holiday event portal, active during holiday events, is found behind Ianto.
- The golden Statue of Rhiannon is found just south of the tower's western entrance, watched over by Auron Ithell. It acts similarly to Shattered Heart.
- Challenge Mistress Heriau, who can be found north of the tower's western entrance, gives out Daily Challenges similar to Challenge Mistress Fara.
- An everlasting bonfire is located on the north western balcony. Stoking the permanent bonfire will grant a health boost that lasts longer than normal. Maple logs will last 39 minutes as opposed to 36, and protean logs last 72 minutes instead of 66. This bonfire will grant the same amount of experience as a regular bonfire with five or more players contributing to it, even if you are the only one using it. Similar to a portable brazier, using this bonfire grants the player a small chance of saving a log.
- The player-owned house portal in Prifddinas used to reside with the three portals in the northeast corner, but was moved into the Ithell district after the second batch of the Prifddinas was released on 10 November 2014.