"Amlodd" redirects here. For the leader of the clan, see Lord Amlodd
The Amlodd Clan (Amlodd, pronounced AHM-lahv) is one of the eight elven clans who were originally brought to Gielinor from Tarddiad by Guthix and Seren in the early First Age. They are skilled in spiritual arts such as Divination and Summoning. They are located north west of the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas, off the western path.
Features of the clan district[edit | edit source]
- The Amlodd herald can be found at the clan tower and sells the Clan Amlodd cape.
- Amlodd workers to pickpocket at 94 Thieving scattered throughout the district.
- A fairy ring in the south western corner, code DJS.
- A Summoning obelisk, very close to a bank (at the Ithell Clan), on the west side near Lord Amlodd.
- Lord Amlodd will swap summoning pouches for spirit shards at the same rate as Bogrog, and also sells items at his summoning shop.
- In return for catching one of each impling, Daffyd will give you the thinker robes, thinker trousers, 50,000 Hunter experience and an enhancement to catching implings. You can toggle this enhancement between tripling the experience Hunting implings, and doubling the loot received from them. This does not at apply to implings in Puro-Puro.
- Truthful shadows, Blissful shadows and Manifest shadows can be found on the east side of the district. Killing them gives shadow cores, which can be converted into light cores at the rift for Divination experience.
- Light cores are used to make light creature familiars, which can teleport you to Tears of Guthix or the Ancient Guthix Temple. It has a passive effect that sometimes automatically converts memories without going to the energy rift. Its special move, Enlightenment, further increases the automatic memory conversion chance, gives better rewards on the Hefin Agility Course, and sometimes gives double blue tears in Tears of Guthix.
- Amlodd is a Welsh name meaning "one who is close to nature".