|Build name||Marble altar|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Examine||A marble altar with a symbol of <God>.|
|Object ID||13194, 13195, 13196|
|doc • Talk page|
A marble altar is a piece of furniture that can be built in the chapel of a player-owned house with the Construction skill. It gives a 100% Prayer experience when bones or demonic ashes are offered at it. With one mahogany burner lit, it gives 150% Prayer experience while two lit mahogany burners will give 200% experience.
Players who are aiming to build an altar for Prayer training are advised to wait until Level 75 Construction, as the gilded altar is only slightly more expensive (by around 400k assuming materials are bought from the stonemason), and provides 50% more experience per bone.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Players can now right-click 'Offer' their bones at a player-owned altar.
- patch 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Bonus XP from costumes now stacks with other bonus XP when training prayer on a player-owned house altar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When offering demonic ashes at an altar, the altar's offering animation shows bones instead of ashes.