|Build name||Oak altar|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Examine||An oak altar with a symbol of Saradomin/Zamorak/Guthix.|
|Object ID||13179, 13180, 13181|
|doc • Talk page|
An oak altar is a piece of furniture that can be built in the chapel of a player-owned house with the Construction skill. It gives normal Prayer experience when a set of bones or demonic ashes is offered at it. With one incense burner lit, it gives 150% Prayer experience. If two incense burners are lit it will give 200% Prayer experience.
Building an oak altar requires at least level 45 Construction and 4 oak planks, and gives the player 240 Construction experience.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Players can now right-click 'Offer' their bones at a player-owned altar.
- patch 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Bonus XP from costumes now stacks with other bonus XP when training prayer on a player-owned house altar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When offering demonic ashes at an altar, the altar's offering animation shows bones instead of ashes.