|Build name||Mahogany altar|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Examine||A mahogany altar with a symbol of Saradomin/Zamorak/Guthix.|
|Object ID||13188, 13189, 13190|
|doc • Talk page|
A mahogany altar is a piece of furniture that can be built in the chapel of a player-owned house with the Construction skill. It gives 150% Prayer experience when bones or demonic ashes are offered at it. With one incense burner lit, it gives 200% Prayer experience, while two lit incense burners will give 250% experience. Using candlesticks instead of burners will not increase the prayer experience if used on the altar.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Players can now right-click 'Offer' their bones at a player-owned altar.
- patch 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Bonus XP from costumes now stacks with other bonus XP when training prayer on a player-owned house altar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When offering demonic ashes at an altar, the altar's offering animation shows bones instead of ashes.