Double xp might work on marble alters for accursed ashes, but not searing ashes. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 08:47, 2 September 2018 (UTC).
- Pretty sure all altars don't give double XP, but if the marble altar does for accursed ashes it's most likely a bug. Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) 16:00, September 2, 2018 (UTC)
- The xp for scattering the ashes normally and for offering them at an marble altar (no burners lit) is the same at 25 xp per ash. The altar does work as it should. Srylius (talk) 19:19, September 2, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for checking, Sry. =D Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) 21:01, September 2, 2018 (UTC)
- You are correct. I had bonus xp and it was doubling the full amount. I expected it to double only the first 1x of the xp. The prayer training article mislead me by explicitly saying the marble alter and ectofunctus don't receive 2x xp. 18.104.22.168
- Yeah, bonus experience works for almost anything (except of course reward XP like lamps), but double experience during DXPW doesn't double the XP for altars. You can get triple XP if you also have bonus XP during DXPW, but not for altars. Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) 09:22, September 3, 2018 (UTC)