|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Actions||Pray, Offer, Remove, Examine|
|Examine||A cloth-covered teak altar with a symbol of Saradomin.|
|doc • Talk page|
A cloth altar, also known as the cloth-cover'd altar, is the fifth best altar that can be built in a chapel in a player-owned house. It gives 125% Prayer experience when bones or demonic ashes are offered at it. With one incense burner lit, it gives 175% Prayer experience per bone. When both are lit, it gives 225% Prayer experience. Lighting candlesticks or torches instead of incense burners will not increase the Prayer experience gained.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|390 XP||-||4 (2.4s)||-|
|Must be performed at an altar space|
|Bolt of cloth||2||1,329||2,658|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Players can now right-click 'Offer' their bones at a player-owned altar.
- patch 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Bonus XP from costumes now stacks with other bonus XP when training prayer on a player-owned house altar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When offering demonic ashes at an altar, the altar's offering animation shows bones instead of ashes.