Living on Borrowed Time
|Living on Borrowed Time|
|Release date||17 October 2011 (Update)|
|Requirements||Completion of a Hallowe'en event|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Four free squares in the north direction and one free square in the south direction are required to perform this emote, making it the only current holiday emote that requires more than one space. Otherwise the message "There's not enough room to perform this emote here" is displayed.
This emote can currently be unlocked by talking to Foreman George about Hallowe'en.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 April 2012 (Update):
- Death in the Living on Borrowed Time emote no longer appears to be stuck in the ground when played in an area with varying heights.
- patch 22 November 2011 (Update):
- The Living on Borrowed Time emote can no longer be used whilst waiting for a Great Orb Project game to start.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is currently the only emote in the Emotes tab in which the player says something.
- The length of the emote, including the text "Phew! Close call." is approximately 13 seconds, making it the longest holiday emote to date.