|Release date||29 March 2004 (Update)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
It is the default Bow option for female characters and the right-click option for male characters.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 13 November 2012 (Update):
- The Bow/Curtesy icon now switches correctly when a player switches gender.
- patch 7 October 2009 (Update):
- Added a curtsey emote for females, right click on the bow emote for more info.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Circus, Bow and Curtsy count as the same emote.
- If a Treasure Trail emote clue said to bow, it didn't matter if a player bowed or curtsied, since they count as the same emote. However, thanks to an update, clue scrolls will say "bow or curtsy" to combat this confusion.