Patch Notes (22 November 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 22 November 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Katrine from the Shield of Arrav quest now holds her dagger correctly.
- Some banners near Al Kharid have been fixed.
- Aquanite projectiles no longer render through everything.
- Desert sandstorms no longer have shadows.
- A bed in Paterdomus no longer flickers.
- A building in Port Sarim now looks connected to its wooden supports.
- The Asgarnian goldmine area no longer has flickering issues around the edges of the mine.
- Water on the Lunar Isle has been made to look less flat.
- The red floor marker from the Evil Twin random event now appears in any graphical mode.
- An archer in Lumbridge now holds his bow correctly.
- The Curse of Arrav dungeon no longer has flickering issues.
- Some wall kits in Burgh de Rott no longer appear to be floating.
- The minimap near the Mage Training Arena is now less turquoise.
- White Robin Hood hats no longer look so grey in Photo Booth pictures.
- Flickering issues in low detail modes around the Grand Exchange have been fixed.
- A missing wall in a tower in Lumbridge has been replaced.
- The One Piercing Note investigator’s notebook, hymn book, and lyric sheet are all now contained in a Player Owned House bookcase.
- The investigator's notebook now contains all of the clues from One Piercing Note after the quest is completed.
- Citharede Requiem is now sorted correctly on the music interface.
- A chest in Perils of Ice Mountain now opens towards the player.
Skills & Minigames:
- Dominion Tower weapons now have slightly more charges before crumbling, and the crossbow has been given a ranged strength boost.
- The goliath gloves’ special attack no longer blinds the wielder.
- Some capitalisation has been fixed on The Everlasting and The Illusive’s fight in Dominion Tower.
- Dreadnips now function better in multiway combat.
- The description for Flambeed in Dominion Tower has been updated to prevent confusion about what the ice gloves do.
- The Untouchable's sound effects have all been updated.
- It is no longer possible to spam audio during chat with Arrav in Dominion Tower.
- Karamel now restores players' Dungeoneering stat after the battle.
- A typo on "Telekinesis" has been fixed in Dominion Tower.
- A second copy of a Barrows brother will no longer appear in the tunnels if there is one already spawned nearby.
- It is no longer possible to use an aura in a duel.
- Performing the "Yes" emote is no longer considered repetitive during a Circus event.
- Barbarian Assault, The Great Orb Project, and Shades of Mort'ton now have minimap "minigame" icons.
- Placing a Dominion Marker no longer allows you into the Stealing Creation waiting areas.
- Dominion Markers can now be freely taken into Soul Wars and Castle Wars.
- Several bosses in Dominion Tower that regenerate (such as Count Draynor) now give no combat XP after they've regenerated several times.
- Several potion effects are now cancelled on entering a "No potions" Dominion Tower match.
- Dominion Tower XP books are no longer bankable.
- Completing an endurance Dominion Tower fight now plays the correct boss death animation.
- The White Knight store can now be accessed via a handy "Trade" option.
- The cutscene music from Love Story has been added to the music interface.
- Using unpoisoned javelins, knives or darts, whilst having a single item in the players quiver after summoning any familiar, will no longer cause players to poison NPCs.
- Overload potion timers are no longer delayed when an interface is opened.
- Clan vexillums can now be taken onto Entrana.
- Ilfeen will now recognise that you have enough money to recharge your Crystal bow when you have more than enough coins.
- Sir Tiffy now recognises the correct spelling of "Triumvirate".
- Using a bonecrusher whilst using falconry will now calculate the required free inventory spots correctly.
- Drinking barbarian potions now drinks from the slot that was clicked.
- A lantern outside the Edgeville general store no longer moves players off of it.
- The amulet of zealots is no longer referred to as the amulet of hopelessness in the skill advance guide.
- Akrisae's mace now degrades at the correct rate.
- Dungeoneering surgeboxes and blastboxes now have a "Check charges" option when equipped. They can also now be left-click equipped.
- The Living on Borrowed Time emote can no longer be used whilst waiting for a Great Orb Project game to start.
- Selecting a note on the notes tab is slightly less laggy.
- It is now possible to use mouse-cam during a Court case.
- Zanaris choirs are no longer considered followers.
- Crafting a wooden knot is now counted as gaining XP in the crafting skill for the Jack of Trades aura.
- The skill advance guide for Runecrafting now reports the correct level for Dungeoneering blastboxes.
- Dragonbane arrows and bolts now function correctly on all kinds of Frost dragon.
- The Drunken Dwarf no longer appears inside bank booths at the Grand Exchange.
- Several more NPCs have been given left-click attack. This includes Pest Control NPCs, skeletal wyverns, and the Chaos Elemental.
- The Advisor System and related micro-tutorials have been removed from the game.